Monday 26 August 2013

How a Bentley Rental Made All the Difference

Sometimes it is the little things, the touches of luxury, which make everything special. I want to tell you about just such a time, and how a Bentley rental put a special moment over the top.

I live down in South Florida. When I say south, I mean south. It doesn't get much further south than Key West. My mother loves to come and visit, especially in the wintertime. It is a very laid back kind of place, perfect for relaxing and doing nothing. Recently, though, she had been hinting at wanting to do something a little more exciting the next time she came for a visit. I knew she had a milestone birthday coming up, so I figured we could celebrate in style, which meant a long weekend in Miami. For all the times she had been down, she has never visited Miami. I arranged the hotels and flights and then I thought I would do just a little bit more. After all, we were going somewhere that, for her, was exotic. It needed a car to match.



I contacted a few different rentals companies and was surprised to find out just how many luxury cars were available. I thought about what would and wouldn't work, since getting in and out of a sports car might be tough for her, and then I knew. I went online and found a Miami rental company and made the arrangements. I’ll never forget the look on my mom’s face when I pulled up at the airport in the Bentley rental. She loved it so much she still claims the best part of the trip was that first drive to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment