Monday 22 July 2013

Ferrari Rentals, Childhood Dreams and Sports Cars

I remember the last time I went shopping for a new car. What I wanted and what I could afford were two entirely different things. Of course, I rationalized it to myself that the sensible mid-sized sedan that I eventually bought was far more practical than the sports car I had my eye on. That didn't mean that I stopped dreaming about driving something special someday. Recently, I stumbled on the chance to do just that when I discovered Ferrari rental services the last time I was in Miami.



When it comes to cars I don’t know very much, but I do know this: if I ever have the chance to slide behind the wheel of a Ferrari, I will do it. It's almost the ultimate “no brainer” for every kid who grew up dreaming about sports cars. So, when I heard about the possibility of a Ferrari on rent I looked into it. At this point, what I thought was a good thing turned into a great thing, because it wasn't just any Ferrari. Who knew there would be a Ferrari 458 rental in Miami? I think I giggled the entire time I was filling out the paperwork and driving that beautiful machine. I know I smiled for a week.

You’re rarely going to find Ferrari rental services. Take it from me, though and when you’re in Miami, do it. You’ll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment